NPR x Bodum is here!
Part of Bodum’s iconic French press brewing range, the 34 oz Caffettiera French Press combines simplicity of brewing with purity of taste for the perfect cup of joe, every time. When additionally designed with NPR in mind, this wonderful coffee making tool pairs perfectly with your morning news listening, and has the familiar pop of NPR's red, blue and black.
Wave goodbye to wasteful paper filters, plastic capsules and the other trappings of modern coffee brewing. The Caffetteira employs a reusable stainless steel filter that extracts all the oils from your precious beans while leaving the least amount of sediment in your cup. Make taste, not waste
As if this isn't enough, you can also get your wake up call and improve your pun game by subscribing to the NPR Coffee Club. You can choose your favorite flavor(s) and get ethically sourced, delicious coffee delivered to your door. Listen, caffeinate, learn. It's the NPR way.
Size: 1 Liter, 34 oz., 8 cups of delicious coffee
Use and Care:
The French press system is the simplest way to brew rich, flavorful coffee.
- Place the CAFFETTIERA on a flat surface, hold the handle firmly, and pull the plunger up and out of the carafe.
- Add one rounded teaspoon or one Bodum scoop of coarsely ground coffee for each cup/4oz water.
- Pour hot water into the carafe (about 92-96ºC) leaving a minimum of 2.5cm/1inch at the top, and stir with a plastic or wooden spoon.
- Place the plunger unit on top of the pot and turn the lid so the pour spout is closed to retain the heat.
- Leave four minutes to brew, but stir vigorously at the two minute mark, then slowly lower the plunger. Turn the lid to open the pour spout and pour your delicious cup of joe.
- Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. All parts are dishwasher safe. (top rack to ensure the NPR logo stays in great shape)